ANNA Kendrick has vowed never to go nude Film


ANNA Kendrick has vowed never to go nude in a movie

The Twilight actress insists she won’t be taking her clothes off in front of the camera.

Kendrick, 24, was asked whether she would disrobe as part of her transition to films aimed at adults.

“Emphatically, no,” she said.

“I will not do that.

“I have been lucky because I have not been pigeonholed into the teenage movie category. I am not criticizing people who do that [nude scenes] but I plan to keep doing what I am doing and hope it keeps going good.”

Anna recently revealed she’s glad she doesn’t have to deal with any of the hysteria endured by her Twilight costars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

“I’m so relieved,” she says. “I get to be in Twilight and that’s it. I get to be in it and be a part of it but I get to leave the house and live a normal life.

“I feel like I’m living this strange double-life because when I go home I get to do the same things I always have. I know that’s not the case for Robert or Kristen and I know that’s hard for them.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment