Featured Success love Stories of Muslima

Khadija & Ibrahim
Alhamdulillah rabil alamiin. I am very grateful to Muslima for your service. I used to pray hard to get a man of my dream. I am now writing this testimonial to thank Muslima. My husband (Ibrahim) and I knew each other through Muslima since last year in June. We started chatting and later he came to my country and we met each other, and agreed that we will get married. Allah shows us the right path and Alhamdulillah we just got married yesterday at Pretoria South Africa, in a Metro Masjid. Jazakallahu kheri Muslima

 Hakim
Asalaamuwalaikum! We are one of the success stories of Muslima. First it was great for us, because it allowed us to get to know each other without having any haram situations or doubtful situations because we were never alone together while initially getting to know each other. Actually, I was going to close my account down the very day I met my future wife on Muslima. I spoke to her parents online also so that everything was halal. We were married November 15, 2009. Alhamdulilah. Good luck to everyone. Asalaamuwalaikum

0 comments:

Post a Comment